Gearing up for Fall 2019

As of this week I've completed my only class, an online one, this summer. Since I arrived at TTU on May 1, 2019, my research proposal has been my primary focus of my work. Hence I'm glad the class is over with because I can delegate more time to that.

I've made some good progress, Dr. Kahl and I are estimating I can done with the proposal before the start of Fall 2019 classes. We're simply making some tweaks here and there before I submit it for committee edits. I'm interested in what Dr. Gad Perry will say about my methods, as they are quite expansive. Though, I value his input greatly.

That being said – It's time to drop the hammer, and get it cranked out and scheduled for defense before the last week in August. I have a lot planned for this semester so it'll be great to get this off the table.

Some things I have planned so far:

  • Fall 2019
    • Present "Wildlife Careers – Methods to Navigation" to the TTU Wildlife Society
    • Grants
      • Texas Horned Lizard Society – THL Artificial cover research proposal
      • TTU Graduate School – Proposal Support Grant
    • Research
      • Continue surveying the TTU Rangeland (pending approval).
This list is likely to expand, but it's nice to write goals down. 

Bullsnake, in habitat | Lubbock, TX


cj

Comments

Popular Posts